Since the demo ended up taking a lot longer than I had originally thought, my day to day posting ended as quickly as it began. Most of the days were similar and the progress was slow once we started to have to clean up the mess we kept making.
It took almost a full month but we have finally brought everything down to the studs. Now that we have access to everything, we’ll be able to update all the plumbing and electrical, which means an all-around safer house.
Here are two short video walkthrough I did for the first and second floor:
Note: Please ignore the fact that “All the Single Ladies” is playing in the background.